Has the aging process brought with it pesky lines, wrinkles, or volume loss that make you look older than you feel? If so, Restylane® dermal fillers may be the solution! These fillers are made with hyaluronic acid, a substance that occurs naturally in the body and attracts and binds water. This results in restored, natural-looking volume for a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
- Restylane®: Formulated to restore fullness to the skin to correct moderate to several facial folds and wrinkles. It can also be used to augment the lips.
- Restylane® Kysse: The first lip filler created with XpresHAn Technology™ to create flexible movement and natural-looking results.
- Restylane® Silk: This filler is the first FDA-approved product designed specifically for lip augmentation and treatment of wrinkles around the mouth in those 21 years and older.
- Restylane® Lyft: Restores natural-looking volume to the cheeks and hand for a more youthful appearance.
- Restylane® Refyne: Created to soften marionette lines and nasolabial folds for a natural-looking improvement.
- Restylane® Defyne: Smooths deep laugh lines as well as enhances chin projection for a rejuvenated appearance while maintaining your natural expressions.
- Restylane® Contour: Formulated to add volume to the cheeks to improve definition.
Individuals who are 21 years and older who are seeking to smooth lines and wrinkle or restore volume in their face can often benefit from Restylane® dermal fillers. However, this treatment is not ideal for those who are on blood-thinning medications, have a history of severe allergic reactions, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you would like to know if you are a good candidate, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Dr.Willis and staff are incredible! They treat their patients with such high respect and make you feel right at home during your procedure. They are experienced and dedicated to making things right. You leave the office feeling really good about yourself and the work they’ve performed! I’ve had Fillers and Botox but would recommend anything!
My experience with Dr. Willis was amazing and I highly recommend him if you’re looking for a skilled plastic surgeon and beautiful results! His technique is flawless and my results are incredible! I feel so beautiful, confident, and comfortable in my own skin. Do yourself a favor and book a consultation with Dr.Willis!
Dr. Willis and his staff couldn’t be more helpful and supportive. This has been the most pleasant experience and I am so pleased with the results and it’s only been a week. The staff at the surgery center as well was wonderful and put all my fears to rest. I highly recommend anyone who is thinking of a procedure Dr. Willis and his staff provide you with all the information you need. Wish I had done it sooner.
Dr. Willis and his staff were amazing! Very calm, clean and professional atmosphere. They were inviting and attentive. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I went in for a consultation and had my lip filler procedure in the same day. Quick and painless. The results are perfect. I highly recommend Dr.Willis and taking advantage of the referral program. 10/10!
Restylane® treatment usually takes less than one hour to complete. The prepared areas will first be cleansed and then a fine needle will be used to inject the dermal filler. The needle only feels like a small pinch, so patients do not often need numbing cream.
After your Restylane® treatment, there is no downtime required, which means you can return to your usual activities right away! We do recommend avoiding strenuous activities and alcohol consumption for 12-24 hours to ensure the best results. Be sure to avoid rubbing the treated area right after injection to ensure that the filler stays in the appropriate areas. Results can last anywhere from 6-18 months, depending on the formula used.
To learn more about the Restylane® family of fillers and how they can benefit you, contact Charlottesville Plastic Surgery in Charlottesville, VA today. Your first step toward determining which treatment is right for you is to schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Willis.
Meet Dr. Willis
With an eye for finding the unique beauty in each individual, Dr. Willis incorporates the most modern techniques with a conservative touch, and strives to build lasting relationships with every patient.Meet the Team